• Have a disability, injury or health condition
• Be an Australian resident, or eligible visa holder
• Be between 14 and 65 years old
• Be receiving an income support payment or disability support pension, or you are an NDIS participant or eligible school leaver.
• Be able to work at least eight hours per week
• Not be studying full time (eligible school leavers may be exempt, talk to us for details)
• Not be currently working at, or more than, your assessed work capacity.
If you are not sure if you are eligible, don't worry. Just contact us and ask.
If you are already receiving an income support payment, you could also talk with us directly to register with MAX.