- Multhana Property Services founder and Managing Director, Joseph (Joey) Wallace, and MAX Partnership Manager, Stephen Jordan. READ MORE
- The prestigious Queensland Training Awards celebrates top achievers in training in the state with categories for apprentices, trainees, vocational students, teachers and trainers, as well as training providers and employers. READ MORE
- 20 year old Kate found it hard to get into the workforce after leaving school. Born with congenital joint problems, there were certain jobs that weren’t possible for her. “Because of my disability, there are certain things I couldn’t READ MORE
- Chris has something to smile about with a new job after 7 years of unemployment. Pictured here with Beaudesert Placement Consultant Leya Mercer. READ MORE
- A drive to secure employment for Indigenous job seekers has resulted in 15 jobs found in Western Australia 15 Indigenous Australian job seekers are now successfully employed thanks to last week’s MAX Employment Northam VTEC Recruitmen READ MORE
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732