- Women make up just two per cent of the world’s 1.2 million seafarers but Cassie is one of 12 Indigenous women helping to turn that stat around, changing the face of the maritime industry in New South Wales. READ MORE
- A majority of large employers intend to increase the size of their Indigenous Australian workforce in 2021. But those looking for work remain very cautious about the future, according to a new MAX report on Closing the Gap. READ MORE
- Yuin people are the traditional owners of the Wallaga Lake area and around the southern coast of New South Wales. And Justice Storer (pictured) is a proud and strong Yuin woman. Like many young Indigenous Australians, Justice has fac READ MORE
- Multhana Property Services founder and Managing Director, Joseph (Joey) Wallace, and MAX Partnership Manager, Stephen Jordan. READ MORE
- The prestigious Queensland Training Awards celebrates top achievers in training in the state with categories for apprentices, trainees, vocational students, teachers and trainers, as well as training providers and employers. READ MORE
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732