- MAX Solutions has received the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) citation in recognition of its commitment to promote gender equality. READ MORE
- A majority of large employers intend to increase the size of their Indigenous Australian workforce in 2021. But those looking for work remain very cautious about the future, according to a new MAX report on Closing the Gap. READ MORE
- MAX is delighted to announce the latest nominations for its Employer of the Year Awards. READ MORE
- MAX is delighted to announce the opening nominations for its 2020-21 Employer of the Year Awards. READ MORE
- Can you imagine a brighter way to begin your grocery shop, than seeing Laura’s smiling face at the door? Judging by the enthusiastic way she greets customers, it might be hard to imagine that Laura’s pursuit of a job had been derailed READ MORE
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732