- If you’ve been managing a team working remotely, you will have been finding new ways to support those employees, keep in touch and keep them going. READ MORE
- Working from home was a welcome routine for a lot of employees during COVID-19. But could the biggest beneficiaries of this ‘new normal’ be people with disabilities? READ MORE
- For Dylan Felton, living with autism means he is highly intelligent, loves movies and with his incredible memory, can recite entire movie scripts from start to finish. It also means that reading and writing can be difficult and he d READ MORE
- Australia’s largest employment services provider, MAX Solutions, has named Woolworths its Employer of the Year in recognition of the retailer’s campaign to promote workforce diversity. The annual award was introduced by MAX in 2018 to READ MORE
- When a pile of résumés landed on Kellie Bruce’s desk, she had a job vacancy headache. As Director of the Gunn Street OSHC (Out of School Hours Care) service in Bridgewater, Tasmania, she needed someone able to relate to school-aged ch READ MORE
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732