- MAX has today announced the appointment of one of Australia’s leading clinicians, Dr David Milecki, as its Chief Medical Officer. READ MORE
- MAX is privileged to have been shortlisted with employer partner Rabobank for NESA’s prestigious Innovation in Disability Employment Award. The annual Award recognises businesses that innovate to support employment opportunities for p READ MORE
- MAX is delighted to announce it has made donations totalling $20,000 to four important Australian charities. MAX Solutions charitable foundation makes regular donations to worthwhile causes, with employee contributions matched dollar- READ MORE
- Women make up just two per cent of the world’s 1.2 million seafarers but Cassie is one of 12 Indigenous women helping to turn that stat around, changing the face of the maritime industry in New South Wales. READ MORE
- MAX Solutions has received the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) citation in recognition of its commitment to promote gender equality. READ MORE
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732