- 20 year old Morgan landed his first job out of school with the assistance of MAX Solutions School Leaver Employment Support (SLES) program. READ MORE
- After three years unemployed, 20 year old Celine is optimistic that her recently completed Certificate III in Hospitality will present new opportunities. Celine completed her certificate through the Try, Test and Learn (TTL) program. READ MORE
- Today Assistant Minister for Social and Disability Services Jane Prentice announced MAX Solutions Business Development Manager Gerrard Gosens OAM as the 2018 Patron for International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD). Born with a READ MORE
- From July 1 2018, MAX Employment will deliver Disability Employment Services in 55 Employment Services Areas across 197 sites. As the largest provider of employment services, this recent announcement puts MAX in a position to bring our READ MORE
- MAX Solutions is proud to announce it has been awarded Disability Confident Recruiter Status by the Australian Network on Disability (AND). MAX is the first provider of both jobactive and Disability Employment Services (DES) and the on READ MORE
- The Christmas bells are ringing for 30 charities across Australia as MAX Employment gives $5.00 for every job they fill to 23 December. READ MORE
Learn more about MAX
Find out more about our organisation, our people and what drives us.
Read more about our parent organisation, MAXIMUS Worldwide and the work we do around the globe.