- MAX Solutions’ pioneering work with Collins Foods Limited, the operator of KFC and Sizzler restaurant chains, has been recognised in this year’s National Employment Services Awards (NESA). READ MORE
- The Australia Service Excellence Awards (ASEA) are Australia’s premier customer service awards event, with attendees coming together each year to recognise best practice and innovation in customer service. READ MORE
- The prestigious Queensland Training Awards celebrates top achievers in training in the state with categories for apprentices, trainees, vocational students, teachers and trainers, as well as training providers and employers. READ MORE
- MAX Foundation providing support to national charity that helps employers understand and include the unique skills and capabilities of employees on the autism spectrum. READ MORE
- Islamic Women's Association Australia Chief Operating Officer Galilea Abdulsalam and representatives with Islamic Council Queensland President Habib Jamal and MAX Solutions Managing Director Deborah Homewood. READ MORE
- MAX Solutions was awarded contracts to assist participants in positively exiting social housing through the New South Wales Government Opportunity Pathways program. Opportunity Pathways is a new program initiative under NSW Govern READ MORE
Learn more about MAX
Find out more about our organisation, our people and what drives us.
Read more about our parent organisation, MAXIMUS Worldwide and the work we do around the globe.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Corporate Enquiries(07) 3727 1300
MAX Solutions National Support Centre
4/107 Miles Platting Road
Eight Mile Plains
Where are we?Find one of our locations