- MAX is delighted to announce it has made donations totalling $20,000 to four important Australian charities. MAX Solutions charitable foundation makes regular donations to worthwhile causes, with employee contributions matched dollar- READ MORE
- Women make up just two per cent of the world’s 1.2 million seafarers but Cassie is one of 12 Indigenous women helping to turn that stat around, changing the face of the maritime industry in New South Wales. READ MORE
- MAX Solutions has received the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) citation in recognition of its commitment to promote gender equality. READ MORE
- A majority of large employers intend to increase the size of their Indigenous Australian workforce in 2021. But those looking for work remain very cautious about the future, according to a new MAX report on Closing the Gap. READ MORE
- MAX is delighted to announce the latest nominations for its Employer of the Year Awards. READ MORE
Learn more about MAX
Find out more about our organisation, our people and what drives us.
Read more about our parent organisation, MAXIMUS Worldwide and the work we do around the globe.
Have a question?Chat Now
Find quick answers about employment services.
Customer Enquiries1800 603 503
If you are a new or existing customer or have an enquiry about a service, contact our Customer Servicing Team
Need support?1800 807 505
Talk to someone in our health team.
If you need urgent help or are in an emergency, please dial 000.
Alternatively please call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
Respect Domestic Family Violence Service: 1800 737 732