- The Australia Service Excellence Awards (ASEA) are Australia’s premier customer service awards event, with attendees coming together each year to recognise best practice and innovation in customer service. READ MORE
- The prestigious Queensland Training Awards celebrates top achievers in training in the state with categories for apprentices, trainees, vocational students, teachers and trainers, as well as training providers and employers. READ MORE
- MAX Foundation providing support to national charity that helps employers understand and include the unique skills and capabilities of employees on the autism spectrum. READ MORE
- Islamic Women's Association Australia Chief Operating Officer Galilea Abdulsalam and representatives with Islamic Council Queensland President Habib Jamal and MAX Solutions Managing Director Deborah Homewood. READ MORE
- MAX Solutions was awarded contracts to assist participants in positively exiting social housing through the New South Wales Government Opportunity Pathways program. Opportunity Pathways is a new program initiative under NSW Govern READ MORE
- MAX Employment Maitland customer Keith after securing new position as coach driver. READ MORE
- L:R MAX Solutions National Employer Engagement Manager Darren Otten, National Partnerships Manager Erin Carey, Compass Group Executive Director Human Resources and Risk Rosie McArdle, National Talent & Sourcing Manager Alissa Patou READ MORE
- Rachel Chapman-McCowan appointed MAX Solutions Executive General Manager Human Resources. READ MORE
Learn more about MAX
Find out more about our organisation, our people and what drives us.
Read more about our parent organisation, MAXIMUS Worldwide and the work we do around the globe.