Tailored support and access to jobs
Jobs Victoria is a program designed to help people who have been out work for more than 6 months and are looking for help finding a job and support in managing the impact of unemployment.
As a Jobs Victoria Partner, we can provide a range of services including:
- Access to over 8000 employers we work with across Victoria in a range of industries
- Job specific or vocational training and qualifications
- Applications and interview coaching and support
- Work/interview related expenses such as clothing or travel assistance
- Other community supports for managing health, housing and childcare arrangements
You don’t need to be in an employment service or receiving a Services Australia payment to receive support.
We provide the service in the community in North Melbourne from our offices in Epping, Glenroy and Craigieburn as well as in outreach locations in Sunbury, Greensborough and Preston.
MAX Solutions is supported by Jobs Victoria. Helping Victoria get back to work.
Jobs Victoria – Helping Victoria get back to work
Find out more
Contact our team to learn more about the program or register for support: