We connect people to meaningful and sustainable employment
When you connect with MAX, you will have a team of health, training and employment professionals alongside you as you journey into meaningful and sustainable employment. You will also have access to a wide network of employers across the country. Want to find out more about the employment services we deliver?
Whether you've been out of work for a while, or you have an injury or disability, MAX can help.
- Support in finding potential careers or jobs that suit you
- Job application support including resumes, cover letters and interview coaching
- Introductions to potential employers and work placements
- Access to thousands of jobs with our national employer partners
- Access to in house health professionals including psychologists and physiologists
- Soft skills and role specific training
- Help with transport, tools and uniform costs
- Support in work
Resources for finding work
Making your application stand out, resume templates and more
What to say and not to say in a job interview
How you dress has a lot to do with making a great first impression and having a real shot at getting that job
Tools to help you find work you want
MAX Employment is here to help you find the right job for you.
We will help you with each step of the process as you prepare your resume, develop your skills and experience and apply for work. Our help and advice resources can help you find work no matter what stage you’re at, while our online portal MAXConnect Jobmatch can link you with thousands of potential jobs.
With the right attitude, the right tools and professional support, success is always closer than you think.