Our English language classes help hundreds of people every year to settle into Australian life and work.
In April we moved our tuition online because of Covid-19. Over the next few months we will start classroom lessons again in both our Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and our Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program.
Our friendly team will contact you over the next few weeks to let you know when you can safely return. Our first classes start on Monday, 29 June.
What are we doing to keep lessons Covid-safe?
MAX Solutions priority is the safety of our clients and staff. When you return to classes, you will notice some changes. We are taking a number of precautions to keep your lessons Covid-safe:
- We are gradually moving back to classroom learning from 29 June. Your teacher will contact you to let you know when to come back to class. You might not start straight away.
- Only ten students will be allowed in each class. In some cases, class sizes will be smaller
- We are introducing strict social distancing and hygiene rules in all our classrooms
- We will ask students to disinfect computer equipment after every lesson
- We will put hand sanitiser in every classroom and in reception areas
- Classrooms and receptions will be regularly cleaned using high-grade disinfectant
- We will continue to follow Government guidance and may move programs back online in the event of any further Covid-19 outbreaks.
Please help us keep students and staff safe by following our hygiene and social distancing rules.