Feedback and Complaints
Please click here for a list of our office locations and contact details.
MAX Solutions is committed to providing our clients with the best quality services. We strive to recognise each client’s individual needs and to provide a high quality service that meets those needs. The feedback will be taken in the constructive manner you provide it and will be used to further improve the range of services provided to you and fellow registered clients.
To assist us achieve this we would welcome your feedback using the following survey links if you are engaged with us within the following programs;
If you feel that our service has not met your expectations, we want to know. Feedback will be used to resolve concerns and to make sure we get it right the next time.
If you would like to provide feedback on our service, please contact us by:
- Filling out the feedback and complaints form available below
- E-mailing our National Quality Manager at email@example.com
- By taking part in our ongoing Customer Feedback Surveys
- Visiting your local MAX office and asking for the Business Manager
- Phoning your local MAX office on 1800 625 350 and asking for the Business Manager. Where relevant, local staff will be able to assist you with escalating the matter to a Regional Manager who will attempt to resolve any concern.
We are committed to resolving any concerns as efficiently as possible and the local MAX Employment office will look forward to helping wherever possible.
Alternatively, if you feel your concerns have not been resolved, please contact the Department’s National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260 (free call from land lines).
Thank you for your time and attention to these matters. We trust that we can work with you in a highly positive manner and be of overall assistance with your future endeavours.